The CAA 2013 Organising Committee invites proposals for papers and posters relating to all aspects of computer applications, quantitative methods and digital applications in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage.
Paper and Poster proposals are due by 10th October 2012 (UTC).
The conference will be comprised of over 40 sessions and workshops. The main themes of the conference include the following:
– Field and laboratory data recording
– Data management, analysis and the semantic web
– 3D modelling, visualisation and simulations
– Spatio-temporal modelling and GIS
– Remote sensing (long and short range)
– Users and interfaces: multimedia, museums and education
– Cultural heritage management and interpretation.
Papers which do not fit within any of the specified sessions may be submitted to the General Session and may be reassigned by the Review Committee as appropriate.
For more info see http://caa2013.org